[Openstack-docs] Installation guide Linux distro version support for Juno

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:35:07 UTC 2014

We need to determine which Linux distro versions that the installation
guide will support for Juno. For example, do we support both RHEL 6.5 and
7? If so, do we need to support both MySQL and MariaDB or can both versions
use the same database variant? Also, what about init system variants? Do we
use notes to indicate minor differences and sections to indicate major
differences? For example, create one section for installing the database on
RHEL 6.5 and another for 7.