[Openstack-docs] Clearly marking trunk/ as the unstable version

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Jul 7 19:05:22 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 07/07/2014 08:53 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> > We can do it now if we just want to mark it with the release name.
> > However, adding wording such as "deprecated" or "defunct" might apply
> > closer to closing of the branch.
>
> Yeah, something to remember to do when the branch gets closed...

Ok, let's add to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Release so
we all remember. :)

I can edit the wiki page, but wanted to ask. Is it a step at the release
time period, but for a prior release?

Also, the correct wording is found in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Releases

In order:
EOL (End Of Life)
Security-supported
Current stable release (also security-supported)
Under development