[Openstack-docs] January Google Hangout and IRC Meeting

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at rackspace.com
Thu Jan 30 16:37:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Sorry for the technical difficulties with the Google Hangout On Air
yesterday -- apparently the root cause was my VPN connection's wonkiness.
We ended up doing a plain ol' Hangout with me, Summer, Matt, Andreas,
David, Bruce, and Shaun, and walked through the agenda. With less than 10
people we don't have to do on air, but I know there were people who wanted
to listen in (hi Jim!) and I apologize that my network broke up that party,
sigh. We'll do another in March.

We also had IRC meeting we had earlier, which you can read notes and a log
from: [1] [2]

Feel free to ask any questions as we go -- we're making good progress.

1
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteammeeting/2014/docteammeeting.2014-01-29-14.01.html
2
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteammeeting/2014/docteammeeting.2014-01-29-14.01.log.html