[Openstack-docs] [Openstack] [api-site][{service}-api] duplicate content for documentation

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:57:17 UTC 2014

Hi, Andreas,

What does import mean? Is it fixed in specific api project firstly, then we
sync that content to api-site project, just as what we're doing to
oslo<->service projects?

If it is this situation, could we develope (or it would be really nice to
already have) utilities to automatically do this to avoid problem caused by
labor work? If not, which means we just modify two copies, how could we
ensure they are both right, and keep them consistent?

Thanks.

git: github.com/zqfan