[Openstack-docs] coordinating multiple authors on the same change?

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Sat Jan 25 17:53:23 UTC 2014

This is definitely a place where we'll need to be some what distro
specific.  If it's close enough we can just run apt&rpm flavored
instructions in parallel keeping the same steps but two sets of
example commands where needed that would be ideal, well to me anyway.

Tom and I (well mostly Tom) went through a test upgrade to verify the
Ubuntu steps starting from a clean Grizzly Install (using the havana
install guide but with grizzly packages ). This should be done on RHEL
instructions as well, if Matt can do this that's great, if not once
it's written up I could give it a go.

-Jon