[Openstack-docs] coordinating multiple authors on the same change?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Jan 25 15:27:38 UTC 2014

Yes, lots of communication through review comments is the best way to do
this. Ideally one person at a time would work on it, but since you can
merge with a rebase, it usually works out okay.

The thing about setting something to "WIP" is that another author actually
can't work on it while it's in WIP state (someone correct me if that's
wrong). Only the original author can set it to "ready for work" again.

Good question.

Also realize that two doc-core members must +2 something before it gets
merged in. Add comments if you don't want two doc-core members to merge
(without setting WIP).
Anne