[Openstack-docs] Group info in autogenerated config reference

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Jan 18 13:49:27 UTC 2014

I'm leaning towards a full row for [DEFAULT] and other sections, like
Andreas describes. Then the filename itself is clear because it's grouped
in a table.

One design oddity that sticks out is, why are there groupings if they're
not also logically in a single table anyway? Are devs picking poor
groupings or are there too many items in DEFAULT? I ask because I would
think the groupings would help with the mappings.

Thanks for asking Shaun!
Anne