[Openstack-docs] HA Guide - Neutron content

Edgar Magana emagana at plumgrid.com
Fri Jan 17 16:34:39 UTC 2014

Team,

It has brought to our attention that HA Neutron section is outdate not just
current master but also for Havana. Therefore, we want to propose to
"deprecate" the Active/Standby neutron section and moving Active/Active as
the default one, even for Havana (back-porting proposal)

We want to have everybody in the same page on this effort to avoid any
overlapping activities and also getting into an agreement.

Please, reply with any thoughts and/or concerns about this proposal.

Thanks,

Edgar