[Openstack-docs] Copyright statements in docs source files

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 20:04:19 UTC 2014

Well, as I said earlier, I believe that the spirit of the Apache license
is that you ALWAYS say yes, to any request to reuse, remix, repurpose,
re-whatever your documentation content.

If we believe that the Apache license expresses our wishes about our
project, and if we understand what the license says, then we have no
reason ever to say no when someone asks to quote from, paraphrase, or
copy our docs wholesale.

Or our source code, for that matter.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com