[Openstack-docs] Copyright statements in docs source files

Nermina Miller nmiller at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 14 19:41:49 UTC 2014

When I worked on manuals for an international association, I used to check the copyright policy of each company whose material we used for support. They varied. In some cases, you could paraphrase, in some only quote. They also had specific notes you were required to use whether in text, footnote, or reference list. So, there are some specifics that are important to state for those who want to write tutorials, blog posts, and larger bodies of work.