[Openstack-docs] Operations Guide - scrub or add?

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Jan 13 14:43:17 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:46:33AM -0500, Summer Long wrote:
:
:Hi Anne,
:This is a revisit to that Ops-Guide thread before Christmas.
:
:The Ops Guide is getting an O'Reilly's edit, and an Ops-people sprint.
:I'd found someone to add RHEL-architecture info or, if people wanted, we could work on scrubbing the Ubuntu references to make it more generic.
:
:For the life of me, I can't find the decision. Was one made, or has it already happened?

I belive the preference was to make any Ubuntu/Debian flavored
specifics into generic statements (scrub) where possible, and give
multiple examples where there is no propper disto-agnostic phrasing.

-Jon