[Openstack-docs] Docs team meeting schedule

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Jan 12 14:10:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I realized that our Tues 8 am Central slot is now taken over and both IRC
channels are in use. I think there are a few options:

Monday 8am
Tuesday 7am
Wed. 8am

I'd prefer 8am personally but will defer to the group. Also 8am Monday
would not be well-attended so probably Wed 8 am is the best choice. This is
for the 2nd and 4th meetings of the month. Please respond in the next 24
hours if you have a strong preference so we can hold a meeting this week.
I'm holding 8am Wed for now.