[Openstack-docs] Ice House vs Icehouse vs IceHouse vs icehouse

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri Jan 10 02:58:47 UTC 2014

I’ve been writing Icehouse, but only through ignorance. I think we should be true to the name of the street, which would make it Ice House (two words, initcaps).

Of course, there are implications for code, etc, with release names containing special characters, so if that is a consideration I think Icehouse is the next best option. I can’t stand camel case, so I would actively argue against that.