[Openstack-docs] apology for my absence

Kersten J Richter kersten at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 6 15:50:00 UTC 2014

Hello,
My father collapsed on December 9 and was in the ICU for 10 days before
passing on December 19th.  My holidays have been a whirlwind of planning
and coping and dealing. My father's family is large and very close. My dad
was the youngest of his siblings and his passing was a complete surprise.
Even after being in the ICU, we never expected him to die.

As a result, I am very far behind in all of my work projects.  OpenStack is
my top priority right now, especially the nova APIs.  My mail is also a
disaster.  I am slowly getting through it all but if you are waiting on a
response from me, you might want to forward it to me again.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Kersten J. Richter
Software Engineer
IBM, Rochester
Home office: 952-652-5304

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably
worth it.