[Openstack-docs] Mentor for OpenStack Documentation?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Feb 27 22:02:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Diane and I have both served as mentors through the GNOME Outreach Program
for Women, and I'd like to see if there are others who are interested in
being a mentor for docs.

The time period is May 19 to August 18 but the selection process involves
meeting with potential interns and helping them get a first patch prepared
as part of their internship application between now and March 19.

I'd be happy to see ideas and mentors flow in for documentation
specifically. Askbot integration might be a good idea? API ideas? Let's get
some ideas going for good three-month documentation projects and identify
mentors who are interested.