[Openstack-docs] Icehouse features

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 27 03:36:34 UTC 2014

Thanks, Anne --

I don't know what Stephen did, but I literally sat down with the list of
completed blueprints and went through them with subject matter experts
to go over what each one meant.

This time I intend to review our internal community weekly updates to
try and save myself some time. :)  I'll be adding the community updates
to OpenStack:Now shortly anyway.

What do you need?

----  Nick