[Openstack-docs] roundup of topics from (missed) meeting

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Feb 26 16:50:03 UTC 2014

I missed the meeting this morning, being out of town made me forget! Plus I
have been having trouble getting on IRC.

Enough excuses, please accept my apologies for not running the Doc Team
meeting this morning. I don't have much to report other than what I sent
out Monday in What's Up Doc? Here are a few other topics.

I do want to circle back on the install guide changes, because someone
asked me if the intent was to get rid of all conditional markup. Not at all
-- just want to ship sample neutron.conf files rather than conditionalizing
all the openstack-config commands. What do you all think?

And I sent an email asking for tips on getting a list of the features
coming in Icehouse for the Ops Guide.

That's all from me- so sorry to have missed out on our biweekly.