[Openstack-docs] Markdown conversion challenges

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Wed Feb 26 14:31:50 UTC 2014

On 02/26/2014 07:49 AM, Sam Harwell wrote:
> <!-- % Title -->

Is that an existing pandoc directive? I see that it's passed on into the
DocBook, so I could use an xslt to grab the title from a comment like
that. Or we could use the convention that the markdown doc should have a
single top level heading. I.e. if the first heading is:

#OpenStack Image Service API v2 Reference

Then all the other headings in that file should be ## or lower. Then we
could use the first heading as the title of the chapter.

Regards,
David