[Openstack-docs] Docs meeting minutes on eavesdrop

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Feb 20 21:39:48 UTC 2014

On 21 Feb 2014, at 4:56 am, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 02/20/2014 05:21 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:

I actually looked at the minutes from Anne’s last meeting and used what she used, so I think we’ve more or less standardised on ‘docteam’ now.

> What about adding a few lines to the page
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting explaining how
> to start the meeting and which command to use?

+1

I can do that. I haven’t added the APAC minutes from last week yet, so will do it when I do that.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia