[Openstack-docs] Install Guide

phil hopkins phil.hopkins at rackspace.com
Thu Feb 20 19:03:21 UTC 2014

I believe we are missing a key point, which is what is the purpose of
the install guide? If it is just to help folks quickly get OpenStack  or
are we also trying to teach them about OpenStack as they install it to
help them become proficient and quickly as possible? If we decide on the
purpose of the book then many of these other detail will resolve themselves.

Phil