[Openstack-docs] WARNING: openstack-doc-tools broke niceness and syntax checks in api projects

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Fri Feb 14 21:18:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2014 05:14 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> It's brown paper bag time for me ;(

Argh, and I was thinking about using pkg_resources for that during the
review, but couldn't prepare a patch, oh well...

>> I've broken openstack-doc-test in openstack-doc-tools 0.7 and I fear all
>> niceness and syntax checks for all API projects (api-site, identity-api
>> etc) are broken. So, you won't be able to pass check or get approvals in.
>>
>> The fix is trivial (https://review.openstack.org/73632 ) and we can
>> release a 0.7.1 version of the tool anytime - once Anne has time to do
>> so. As it's usual with such bugs, she has a day off today, so this might
>> take a bit longer to get resolved.
>
> Thanks to Anne, we now have a 0.7.1 release! This should be used in an hour.

Thanks Anne!
BTW did something in the build requirements change today? It seems
that all my builds are failing since the early morning hours and the
error message isn't google'able for me.
For sample logs see
http://docs.przytulnoc.pl:8080/job/openstack-install-deploy-guide-ubuntu-pt_BR/
and other jobs there...