[Openstack-docs] OpenStack Security Notes (OSSN)

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at rackspace.com
Thu Feb 13 19:29:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'd like to propose putting the OpenStack Security Notes (OSSN) in a
repository under the Documentation umbrella, using the git/gerrit workflow
to maintain and review those notes. Currently they're published on the
OpenStack wiki [1] and use a template on the wiki. [2]

I think using a git/gerrit process and finding a way to publish these with
the OpenStack Security Guide [3] would be a great step. Wanted to see what
you all think as well -- appreciate any input or considerations we should
make.

1 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security_Notes
2 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Security_Note_Process
3 http://docs.openstack.org/sec/