[Openstack-docs] Publish Identity API v3?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Feb 8 21:41:01 UTC 2014

On 02/08/2014 09:01 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Diane Fleming
> <diane.fleming at rackspace.com <mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>> wrote:
>
>     The plan is to publish the PDFs  on the api-ref site.  (generated
>     from same source as the WADLs that source the API reference pages).
>

> Oh yes, you're correct.
>
> Is that what you're asking Andreas? (Sorry for muddying the waters.) :)

I've noticed that they where not properly gated, so I fixed
openstack-doc-tools to really built the v3 documents. And then I noticed
that they are not published at all...

I'm not fully understanding all that is implied by Diane's comment, I
have to chat with you one time a bit about that to untie the knots in my
brain.

What I take from there is that gating properly is fine - we just
shouldn't publish them,