[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Criteria for core reviewership

Roger Luethi rl at patchworkscience.org
Fri Dec 12 10:00:28 UTC 2014

Excellent write-up. Thank you, Pranav.

One note:
>    - We need to enforce 2 x +2's before merging a patch.

I think this is one of the areas where we are doing a pretty good job
already, considering the size of our team. IMO, core reviewers have shown
good judgment so far. Trivial, obviously correct patches (e.g., spelling
mistakes) are often merged without waiting for a second core reviewer.
Non-obvious patches have not been merged without feedback from the domain
experts (who that is depends on the affected parts of the repo). And
patches are not merged by the person proposing the patch. Do we need to
improve our merge processes and if so, in what respect?

Roger