[Openstack-docs] Poll: What should the fate of the OVS section of the install guide be?

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Apr 17 05:51:06 UTC 2014

On 17/04/14 13:40, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]

Sorry - option added.

Personally, I think leaving something in that doesn't meet the quality
bar we set by testing everything else in the guide is a bad idea.
Especially when there is a good alternative, that significant time has
been put into, and is likely a better option for users long-term.

Regards,

Tom