[Openstack-docs] Icehouse status

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Apr 17 04:22:18 UTC 2014

Another great week, with almost 50 bugs marked as fix released.

I've done a cleanup of the milestone, so here are your stats, on the day
before release:

https://launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+milestone/icehouse

55 bugs ready for work, 225 already fixed, 16 awaiting merge

Some of the bugs have assignees - please check for your name!

With one more week of work at our current pace, we could complete all
Icehouse bugs :)

API-wise:

https://launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+milestone/icehouse

42 bugs ready for work, 77 fixed, 6 awaiting merge

Regards,

Tom