[Openstack-docs] Neutron Docs Bugs

Edgar Magana Perdomo (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Tue Apr 15 18:11:15 UTC 2014

Aaron,

Would you be able to help Diane on this?
We want to move fast on this bug.

Edgar

From: Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM>>
Date: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 2:03 PM
To: Edgar Magana <eperdomo at cisco.com<mailto:eperdomo at cisco.com>>
Cc: "aaronorosen at gmail.com<mailto:aaronorosen at gmail.com>" <aaronorosen at gmail.com<mailto:aaronorosen at gmail.com>>, "Kyle Mestery (kmestery)" <kmestery at cisco.com<mailto:kmestery at cisco.com>>, Mark McClain <mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com>>, "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] Neutron Docs Bugs

I can do the first bug if aaron can give me sample json/xml requests and responses for each call

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 14, 2014, at 2:40 PM, "Edgar Magana Perdomo (eperdomo)" <eperdomo at cisco.com<mailto:eperdomo at cisco.com>> wrote:

Aaron,

I would like to know if you will be able to work on any of these tickets:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1226279
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1226394

Thanks,

Edgar