[Openstack-docs] tox seems to only like <section> and <table> as root nodes

Don Domingo ddomingo at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 04:46:44 UTC 2014

Pretty sure I installed tox as root (locally). AFAICT my local setup of tox is identical to that used by Jenkins, hence the identical (and maybe bogus?) error messages.

The problem here is that Maven builds the doc just fine; however, tox is (I suspect) returning a "false positive" error.

CC'ing Tom Fifield to weigh in?

Regards,
Don Domingo
Content Author - OpenStack