[Openstack-docs] Grizzly branch is closed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 1 19:06:32 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-01 19:47:29 +0200 (+0200), Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> FYI, the openstack-infra team has removed all jobs that are
> running against Grizzly, we cannot publish there anymore directly.

Correct, stable/grizzly support reached end-of-life and was
officially frozen on March 6th, but we held the branch open until
the scheduled 2013.1.5 release was cut a couple weeks later. All
remaining machinery and automation around it has since been
decommissioned and we're now preparing to add specific jobs for
stable/icehouse (hopefully in time for its release).
--
Jeremy Stanley