[Openstack-docs] Fwd: [User-committee] OpenStack personas (basis for further work)

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Sep 30 16:05:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I meant to send this right after Dave sent it out, and now I figure, better
late than never! He hasn't gotten any input from the user committee list,
but perhaps the docs list would be interested in giving input.

Thanks Bruce for putting them together, feel free to share your findings
with the openstack-docs list as you get input.

Anne