[Openstack-docs] Bug updates in multiple guides

Deepti Navale dnavale at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 06:24:59 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I see that some of the bugs are impacting more than one guide, and that it would be easy to target one guide and have the others miss out.

So, I talked to Tom and he suggested that we include 'Partial-Bug' in our commit messages so that the bugs are not closed and lost before we can update the other pertinent guides. And perhaps add a comment in these bugs with the names/titles of guides which should be hit? If anyone has other ideas on how to tackle this issue, please sound off on this thread.

Thanks,
Deepti

--
Deepti Navale