[Openstack-docs] Proposal: Changing gate jobs for manuals

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Tue Sep 24 02:19:53 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> Once this is all done, I would remove validate.py, replace it with a
> call to test.py, or move test.py to validate.py. Any preferences?

I don't really free strongly either way, but assuming that you also need to
change an openstack-infra (?) task, I suspect it would be simplest to
replace the call to validate.py with a call to test.py and then delete
validate.py once the gate job has been updated.

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services