[Openstack-docs] Log a Bug link

Sam Harwell sam.harwell at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Sep 23 21:17:55 UTC 2013

That's pretty cool!

Is there any way we can put this link in the following location?

[cid:image001.png at 01CEB878.745D9740]

Thanks,

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: David Cramer
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:13 PM
Cc: openstack-docs >> openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org; Sam Harwell
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] Log a Bug link

Ok, here's the log a bug link generated from the xslts:

http://162.209.12.245/user-guide/content/index.html

See the link "Log a bug against this page" at the bottom just before the Disqus comments.

Regards,

David

On 09/22/2013 10:22 PM, David Cramer wrote:

> I figured this out:

> When you click the "Log a bug" link and end up at the first Launchpad

> "Report a Bug" page, initially the button says "Continue", but it

> changes to "Next" once it's completed its search for similar bugs. If

> you wait long enough to click on "Next", then the prepopulation of the

> bug body works. If you are too quick and click on the "Continue"

> button, then the bug description is blank.

> The intermittentness was driving me nuts :-)

> David

> On 09/21/2013 08:40 PM, David Cramer wrote:

>> Ok, that's exactly what was not working for me in Firefox 23.0 on

>> Linux on a test webhelp page. However, I see that it does work in

>> Chromium

>> 28.0 and when I create a simple test page, it works in Chromium and

>> in Firefox intermittently:

>> http://thingbag.net/logabugtest.html

>> I'll go ahead and have the xslts inject this and post something for

>> folks to test.

>> Thanks,

>> David

>>> David:

>>> https://gist.github.com/lorin/6655674

>>> https://gist.github.com/lorin/6655674/revisions

>>> Note that I don't think <!-- --> actually comments out Javascript,

>>> so I zapped that line, although it should be harmless even if left in.

>>> Lorin

>>> www.nimbisservices.com<http://www.nimbisservices.com> <http://www.nimbisservices.com>