[Openstack-docs] Log a Bug link

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Mon Sep 23 03:22:27 UTC 2013

I figured this out:

When you click the "Log a bug" link and end up at the first Launchpad
"Report a Bug" page, initially the button says "Continue", but it
changes to "Next" once it's completed its search for similar bugs. If
you wait long enough to click on "Next", then the prepopulation of the
bug body works. If you are too quick and click on the "Continue" button,
then the bug description is blank.

The intermittentness was driving me nuts :-)

David