[Openstack-docs] Checking imagedata attributes?

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Fri Sep 20 20:24:33 UTC 2013

On 09/20/2013 03:02 PM, David Cramer wrote:
> So what we really should do is adjust our xslts to use scale-down-to-fit
> [1] as the default value for content-width and content-hight in the
> xsl-fo.

Btw., I've been meaning to do this for a long time and just haven't
gotten around to it. This should be an easy change though. If anybody is
in the mood for some xslt customizations, pull requests are welcome :-)

You'll want to add it to the customization layer here:

https://github.com/rackerlabs/clouddocs-maven-plugin/tree/master/src/main/resources/cloud/fo

It would involve the templates image.content.width and
image.content.height from this file:

https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/xsl/fo/graphics.xsl#l239

This book is a great resource for customizing the DocBook xsls:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

Make sure you understand what a customization layer is (that's what we
have in the clouddocs-maven-plugin):

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer

David