[Openstack-docs] Checking imagedata attributes?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Sep 20 18:44:39 UTC 2013

During the review of my patch for checking imagedata in our tools, Anne
asked the following question:
"One possible addition is to ensure that format="PNG" contentwidth="6in"
width="6in" are included as attributes on the imagedata element. Not a
requirement but is it possible to check for attributes?"

I've done a quick implementation of this - and now need some help for
what exactly to check:
1) existence of format attribute?
2) existence of contentwidth attribute?
3) existence of width attribute?
4) existence and value (which?) of format attribute?
5) existence and value (which?) of contentwidth attribute?
6) existence and value (which?) of width attribute?

Just a random example from our tree:
<imagedata fileref="figures/demo_multiple_dhcp_agents.png"
contentwidth="6in"/>
is the above fine - or not? Why?

My current patch is at:
https://review.openstack.org/47619