[Openstack-docs] Basic Install Guides

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Sep 18 19:55:30 UTC 2013

So glad you're looking into this Solly!

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Solly Ross <sross at redhat.com> wrote:

> Does the Install Guide specifically avoid including documentation on
> Neutron setups, or is that just something that needs to be done?

In the Grizzly release it did specifically avoid, because we had the Basic
Guide covering Neutron.

Shaun McCance is working on a "choose your own adventure" consolidation of
basic-install and install-guide -- that should cover about four or five
sample architectures. https://etherpad.openstack.org/havanainstall has some
notes.

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com