[Openstack-docs] wadl for object-api

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Wed Sep 18 19:21:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,
A colleague and are considering using object-api [1] to demonstrate some
ideas we have about what complete documentation should look like. To do
this, we're planning on creating a wadl for the object-api. I thought
I'd check to see if an initial wadl already exists somewhere or is in
progress. If not, I plan on creating one (and incorporating material
from your existing reference doc). We can then generate the dev guide
reference section from it and also use it for the api.openstack.org site.

Regards,
David

[1] https://github.com/openstack/object-api