[Openstack-docs] [openstack/keystone] DocImpact review request change I85f2450a6fb68d51453adbb5413ad48fe00ca17e

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Mon Sep 16 20:26:17 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/45488

Log:
commit bdd97c1c7ae0cab7c7dcfc7c72bd041814e1bf39
Author: Brant Knudson <bknudson at us.ibm.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 6 15:18:44 2013 -0500

    Include new notification options in sample config

    Some new configuration options were added with the change to add
    notifications to Keystone, but these new options weren't added
    to the sample config file.

    This change adds the new options to the sample configuration
    file along with the descriptions from
    keystone.openstack.common.notifier.api.

    Also, if the Keystone server uses the RPC options from
    keystone/openstack/common/rpc/__init__.py if using the RPC
    notification driver, so these options are also added to the
    sample config file.

    Having these options in the config file will make it easier for
    administrators to update the configuration values.

    DocImpact
    Change-Id: I85f2450a6fb68d51453adbb5413ad48fe00ca17e