[Openstack-docs] Nova APIv3

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Sep 9 18:53:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 11:46:26AM -0700, Tom Fifield wrote:
:Hi,
:
:I just saw a git review comment that said something along the lines of
:"let's wait until after Havana to merge nova APIv3 changes"
:
:Does this mean we can say that we'll wait until after Havana to document
:v3API? My recollection is that many of the patches we need to do so have
:not been merged yet ...

Certainly seems to me we shouldn't have things that end up in the
havana release of the documentation that aren't in the havana release
of the code.

Though it's rather amusing to think of documentation being ahead of
code...

-Jon