[Openstack-docs] Havana Status

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri Sep 6 00:15:16 UTC 2013

Tom (et al.):

Can you provide a list of the doc books that will be part of the havana doc release, and a one-line summary of their content?

In particular, I'm not sure whether to put new content in one of the "admin" guides or into the new (but not yet published?) config guide. I'm also not sure whether we're cutting down to one install guide or sticking with two.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein