[Openstack-docs] Having trouble choosing a doc bug to work on?

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Sep 6 00:04:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

For myself I made a quick script using the launchpad API to return a
random havana docbug to work on. Thought someone might find it useful.

$ sudo apt-get install python-launchpadlib

$ python random_docbug.py
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1202891 Confirmed
Medium Bug #1202891 in openstack-manuals: "    Add plug-in modules for
direct downloads of glance locations."

$ python OpenStack/random_docbug.py
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1206943 Confirmed
Medium Bug #1206943 in openstack-manuals: "    xenapi: agent not inject
ssh-key if cloud-init"

etc

Regards,

Tom

NB - this code has a known bug where it only looks at the first bugs
ranked by launchpad importance. However, since we're going to get the
bug list under 75 so quickly, I suppose this doesn't matter much :)