[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Sep 5 13:13:37 UTC 2013

That sounds good – I'll take care of it this weekend.
Diane
Diane Fleming
Software Developer II - US
diane.fleming at rackspace.com
Cell  512.323.6799
Office 512.874.1260
Skype drfleming0227
Google-plus diane.fleming at gmail.com

From: Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 3:07 PM
To: Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at rackspace.com<mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>>
Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>>, "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at rackspace.com<mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>> wrote:
yep, I got it!

I'll talk to Anne about the best way to handle this.

Perhaps I can do it Saturday morning to reduce the interruption in
workflow.

I was going to suggest, how about this weekend before the docs boot camp?

Diane
Diane Fleming
Software Developer II - US

diane.fleming at rackspace.com<mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>
Cell  512.323.6799<tel:512.323.6799>
Office 512.874.1260<tel:512.874.1260>
Skype drfleming0227
Google-plus diane.fleming at gmail.com<mailto:diane.fleming at gmail.com>

On 9/4/13 2:44 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:

>On 09/04/2013 09:42 PM, Diane Fleming wrote:
>> I don't think we have to do anything to avoid merge conflicts - Anne?
>>
>> If we get them, we resolve them -
>>
>> I don't want to shut down a book tree - but Anne, what do you think?
>
>My understanding is that if I change a file in my patch and you move it
>around, I need to apply the patch to the new file. Should be a trivial
>action on my side. But if I know that you're moving files massively
>around, I would try to keep out of your way and wait with sending in
>patches until everything has settled.
>
>Andreas
>--
> Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com<http://suse.com>,opensuse.org<http://opensuse.org>} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>  SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>   GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
>    GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>