[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Sep 4 18:49:54 UTC 2013

I'll double check Monty didn't sneak the functionality in and submit a bug.

~sean

On Sep 4, 2013, at 11:28, "Anne Gentle" <anne at openstack.org<mailto:anne at openstack.org>> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Sean Roberts <seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com>> wrote:
Fyi, training already follows folder/pom plus source. I did it to reduce confusion with new contributors.

Along the same lines of house cleaning, I'd like to revive the request to include support for set along with book, chapter, section. We have four books that I would like to produce and establish as separate but similar. Right now I cannot do that. Should I create a bug to restart the debate?

Sorry, that fell off my radar as I thought that set "just worked" -- can you log a bug with details?

~sean