[Openstack-docs] config reference guide

Nermina Miller nerminamiller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:02:18 UTC 2013

Thanks, Summer! There were a few files left over from move to the Cloud
Admin Guide. Do you mind taking a look at this list to see if anything
could be moved there?

Need to move from Compute:
- Automated Installation
- Initialize the Identity Service
- Configure Services to Work with Identity Service
- Set Up Middleware
- Configure the Identity Service SSL Support
- Configuring Networking on the Compute Node except

   1. Enabling Ping and SSH on VMs
   2. Removing a Network from a Project
   3. Using multiple interfaces for your instances (multinic)
   4. Troubleshooting Networking

- OpenStack Compute Tutorials (it's an install scenario)

Need to move from Networking:
- OpenStack Networking Deployment Use Cases
- OpenStack Networking Installation
- Under the Hood (configuration scenarios)
- Required Configuration for OpenStack Identity & Compute
- Advanced Configuration Options
- Quotas from Advanced operational features (the rest is in the new guide)
- Demos Setup (appendix/all config)
- Core Configuration File Options (appendix/all config)

Thank you!

Nermina

--
Thank you!