[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Sep 4 14:54:32 UTC 2013

On 09/04/2013 04:40 PM, Diane Fleming wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I agree with getting rid of the parent directories: doc/src/docbkx.
>
> As for the src directory inside a book directory, I think we need those -
> to me the structure should be:
>

> book-folder
> 	pom.xml
> 	src
> 		figures
> 		wadls
> 		examples
> 		(whatever)
> 	target
> 		ŠŠ
>

> To me, this is a cleaner structure and easier to navigate.

Right now we're inconsistent, we have these few directories with src:
basic-install/src
cli-guide/src
docbkx-example/src
openstack-user-admin/src
openstack-user/src

The rest is without. I'd like first consistency and not two different
ways. My preference is to remove src.

Btw. my structure suggestion is:
book-folder
    pom.xml