[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Sep 4 14:40:00 UTC 2013

Andreas,

I agree with getting rid of the parent directories: doc/src/docbkx.

As for the src directory inside a book directory, I think we need those -
to me the structure should be:

book-folder
	pom.xml
	src
		figures
		wadls
		examples
		(whatever)
	target
		ŠŠ

To me, this is a cleaner structure and easier to navigate.

Diane
Diane Fleming
Software Developer II - US

diane.fleming at rackspace.com