[Openstack-docs] openstack-docs-site #362: UNSTABLE

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Oct 30 07:48:56 UTC 2013

On 10/29/2013 10:15 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Ok, got it back to green. In the ddos attack last night, we changed the
> permissions on the .htaccess file to see if that was the root cause. The
> permissions were set to an openstack user rather than an openstackdocs
> user. Permissions fixed and Jenkins job is back to green.
>
> I still need to make sure the stable/havana .htaccess file is identical
> to the one on master. They copy over each other each time the other
> branch merges.

Are you sure?

compare this havana job:
https://jenkins01.openstack.org/view/Openstack-manuals/job/openstack-install-deploy-guide-debian/1/

with the master one:
https://jenkins01.openstack.org/view/Openstack-manuals/job/openstack-install-deploy-guide-debian/lastBuild/

The zuul/layout.yaml contains:
  - name: openstack-docs-site
    branch: ^master$

So, this should really be done only for master - and I only see master
jobs here:
https://jenkins01.openstack.org/job/openstack-docs-site/

If it really runs over, could you point me to some log so that I can
look into it?