[Openstack-docs] Next meeting - post summit?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Oct 28 13:08:14 UTC 2013

I think we can flip the meeting to the opposite Tuesdays to get off on a
good start. We had talked about changing the time, any other suggestions
there?

We might want the Google on-air at a different time than the regular
meeting. (Hangouts are limited to 10 attendees so we'll do an on-air
event.) I'll find out more about arranging that.

Anne

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Nicholas Chase <nchase at mirantis.com>wrote:

> Nermina and I aren't going to the summit, so we'll be here.  I'll be out
> the week of the 25th, though.
>

> On 10/28/2013 12:33 AM, Tom Fifield wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm guessing that we won't have a meeting next week due to the summit.
>>
>> However, will enough people be in the states of "back home", "not on
>> holiday" and "successfully recovered" in the week after the summit to
>> have a meeting?
>>
>> The meeting immediately after the summit is probably an important one!
>> So we should schedule properly, with a nice agenda.
>>

>> Though, I vaguely recall there's also Anne's (?Google Hangout?) Recap
>> planned ?
>>

>> Regards,
>>

>> Tom

Anne Gentle