[Openstack-docs] Debian Install Guide

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 28 08:39:44 UTC 2013

Thomas Goirand has enhanced the Install Guide so that it works for
Debian as well and it gets currently published as "Install Guide for
Ubuntu and Debian".

Looking at some of the changes, I agree with Thomas that the setup is
different enough that we should split up the guides.

Just have a look at this change: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54071/
to know what I mean.

I'll start on the infrastructure changes for this now unless there's
some strong objection,